We are back with more enthusiasm than ever
We are finally back to welcome you as we have always done in our over seventy years of history: with passion and a strong sense of hospitality. Now in our third generation, our family has had the pleasure and honour of seeing many of you return year after year, so that we consider you true friends.
We cannot deny that what has just passed was a very difficult period. For many long months, we had to do without your presence, our lovely conversations with you, your smiles... This is why we have reopened the doors of our boutique hotel with even more enthusiasm and the desire to offer you a safe, comfortable and pleasantly peaceful summer stay in Brenzone.
Here, in front of Lake Garda, you can breathe the true essence of the relaxed Garda lifestyle with a wonderful view as a backdrop.
Finally, we have one last piece of news for you: the "Al Vapor" restaurant has also reopened! Our kitchen brigade is ready to delight you with tasty traditional local and national dishes, while you can cast your gaze blissfully on the beauty of Italy’s largest body of water.
For your safety in the hotel
- The hotel is located in an idyllic location, one of the quietest and least frequented on Lake Garda for a stay dedicated to complete relaxation and contemplation of the natural and scenic riches of our magnificent area.
- Through the “Secure Clean Hotel” regulations, we are able to guarantee maximum prevention for a carefree holiday.
- Safety devices and hand disinfectant gels are present in all common areas.
- All our staff wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- To ensure maximum safety for all our guests, we entrust the sanitation of the rooms to a company specializing in hygiene.
- Please wear your mask if you cannot respect the safety distance of at least 1 m.
- For your safety, please check your body temperature before going on holiday (it must not exceed 37.5 ° C). If you are already at the hotel and experience flu symptoms, kindly let us know.
Restaurant “Al Vapor”
The dining room and kitchen staff have received specific training on the safety standards to respect to guarantee service based on maximum safety.
- Our restaurant has many outdoor tables and you can respect social distancing without problems.
- The tables in the dining room are positioned at a distance of at least 1 metre from each other so that there is no contact between guests.
- The tablecloths are replaced at each change of guest and the table is sanitized after each service.
- Breakfast will be served as a buffet or table service according to current regulations. The menu available to guests is sanitized before and after each use and also includes a selection of wines.
- Room, tables, chairs and other surfaces subject to contact are sanitized daily.
- The dining room and kitchen staff are equipped with personal protective equipment.
Discover Lake Garda
- At Lake Garda, you can practice your favourite sporting activities while respecting the safety distance of 2 m.
- In our hotel, you can rent bicycles to discover the area.